17 insane celeb pictures that will make you hop in a time machine to 2005
10 years ago, way before we were all born, San Diego Comic-Con was already welcoming the biggest, baddest stars around. But in 2005, the celebs we know and love now were tiny, tiny versions of themselves. Mere babies if you will. So let’s hop in the time machine, and take a look at what Peter Dinklage, The Rock, Jessica Biel and way more looked like a mere decade ago.
1. Ahhh… Baby Peter Dinklage!
The short-lived TV series “Threshold” had a killer cast at SDCC, but the main thing that made my jaw drop? Baby Peter Dinklage, long before he became a huge star with “Game of Thrones.”
2. The Rock had hair.
3. He was also called Karl Urban back then.
The Rock seems unconvinced.
4. Just kidding!
Got you guys, good. Dwayne was in “Doom” with Urban, hence the mix-up.
5. Adrien Brody and Naomi Watts ask the eternal question…
“Why are we here?”
6. Jack Black was a newborn, essentially.
7. “The name is Mrs. Timberlake.”
Woah, calm down, ice queen, we didn’t know you were a time traveler.
8. “Some day, I’m going to play Electro.”
Jessica Biel traveled back in time to stop you, Jamie.
9. Scott Speedman was probably there for “Underworld” or whatever…
…But he’ll forever be there for “Felicity” in our hearts.
10. Kevin Smith has literally not moved from that spot for a decade.
11. Kate Beckinsale is like a rolling stone…
…She gathers no age.
12. Elizabeth Banks looks adorable.
That’s our Effie all right.
13. Check out this picture of J.J. Abrams.
JK, JJ, it’s Damon Lindelof, but the caption has him down as “J.J. Abrams, creator of ’Lost’.” Even at Comic-Con, you’re never famous enough.
14. Literal queen.
Proof that for the past decade, Furiousa has been the Imperator.
15. …Although that outfit…
16. This picture is Comic-Con in a nutshell.
“Buffy” star Charisma Carpenter and Stan Lee? Sure, why not.
17. V for va-va-voom.
Remember when Natalie Portman cut her hair short for “V for Vendetta?” Good times.