Lady gaga’s best golden moments on her golden birthday
Paws up, Little Monsters. It’s Lady Gaga‘s birthday. In honor of the pop star turning 28 on the 28th, we’re rounding up her best golden moments over the last few years. From headpieces to heels, perfume bottles to Cinderella-style carriages, Gaga knows how work the sparkle seamlessly in to her life and we love it. Stay gold, Gaga.
1. “Poker Face” era Gaga adds some geometric flair to her dress.
2. Average eye make-up? Not on this girl.
3. Sporting some serious hardware in her “Edge of Glory” video.
4. Lady Gaga is horny.
5. Paws up in Japan.
6. Adding some height with gold studded boots.
7. Gold feathers capped off Gaga’s 2010 MTV Video Music Awards look.
8. Wearing an all-over lace piece at the Bambi Media Awards.
9. Tea and cookies and a bangin’ blazer.
10. Arriving in style to her Fame Monster perfume launch in New York City.
11. Paws up, claws out.
12. Gaga’s perfume gets the golden touch.
13. Breaking out another gold carriage (why have just one?) in London.
14. Wearing a snake-style necklace at Jingleball in 2013.
15. Donning some religious headpieces in her “Judas” video.
16. Gaga’s gold scepter causing some sus feelings from Miranda Lambert.
17. Champagne and matching fits with Christina Aguilera on “The Voice.”
18. Rollin’ in the gold wheelchair post hip surgery.
19. All smiles in bejeweled vintage.
20. Hangin’ with Kermit in a gold “Phantom of the Opera” mask at the 2009 MTV VMAs.
21. Golden tips on her platinum hair.
22. Smokin’ hot on stage in Vancouver, BC.
23. Wearing extremely average sunglasses for a day in the park.
24. Visiting Ellen DeGeneres in a golden orb.
25. Attending the, ahem, Golden Globes with boyfriend Tyler Kinney.
26. Looking like a goddess in a gold crown and matching dress.
27. Handing the “Housewives” a gigantic gold harp in her “G.U.Y.” video.
28. All gold everything in her gorgeous “G.U.Y.” video.