These were the best moments at the 2015 mmvas
The 2015 Much Music Video Awards happened in Toronto last night, and it goes without saying that A LOT went on. With all the singers, celebs, flashing lights, and thousands of screaming fans, it was easy to miss some of the best little moments. Lucky for you, we’ve compiled a few of our favourites right here!
1. When Devon Soltendieck and Adam Lambert channeled their inner Carlton on the red carpet
2. When Disney stars Bella Thorne and Debby Ryan hung out in the 360 Vine booth
3. When Walk Off The Earth rolled up in a limo full of doppelgangers
4. When OMI broke it down during his ‘Cheerleader’ performance
5. When Gigi Hadid looked AMAZING spinning in the 360 Vine booth
6. And when she strutted across the stage to help co-host Ed Sheeran introduce the Best Pop Video nominees
7. When half of Echosmith walked out looking like royalty
8. When co-host T-Rex danced the night away in front of Marianas Trench
9. When Pete Wentz brought out a cat for Sarah Hyland
10. And when Ed Sheeran tried to sneak away with it
12. And when someone threw their bra onstage to The Weeknd and scared co-host Liz Trinnear
What were your favourite MMVA moments? Let us know in the comments!
For even more exclusive content, head over to the official MMVA website.