17 times fat amy warmed our fat hearts in ‘pitch perfect’
The world is full of heroes, all around us. But perhaps no hero is quite as heroic as one Fat Amy (nee Fat Patricia), breakout star of “Pitch Perfect” and the upcoming “Pitch Perfect 2,” played by Rebel Wilson. Whether it’s her mermaid dancing, her blunt honesty or her understandable confusion between lunch foods and ammunition, we are always deeply, deeply in love with her.
Ahead, 17 of our favorite Fat Amy moments thus far.
17. Whatever this was.
16. The time she was all about that bass.
15. Then there’s the time that she came clean.
14. The moment where she was the voice of truth.
13. How ’bout our girl casually tearing up the dance floor?
12. The time she just said no to drugs.
11. She’s been known to drop a killer metaphor.
10. Remember when she knew her strengths?
9. When she realized that word choice is everything.
8. That time she gave medium-decent medical advice.
7. The one time she introduced us to a whole new genre of dancing.
6. The very first time she displayed her vocal talents.
5. When she said more with a hand movement than we ever could with words.
4. Remember when she revolutionized cardio?
3. The time she mistook a burrito for a violent crime.
2. The one time she turned the beat around like it had never been turned before.
1. When she loved to hear that passion.
“Pitch Perfect 2″ dances into theaters May 15.